Lump on little finger
I can a lump on my both little fingers it is painless but I noticed them today I don't know when they occurred. The lump is on the little fingers towards the ring finger and it's below the nail means little far from the nail .what can be the cause

Probably wart.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment
The cause of your lump cannot be determined without examining it properly. Please contact for online or in clinic consultation for proper examination and treatment of your problem.