Lump near anus
Hello, My husband has a round lump near his anus since quite a few months. At times it hurts a lot and at times doesn't hurt at all. Is there something to be worried about? What kind of doctor should I meet for this?

Hello there. Ask him to avoid straining for stools, avoid lifting heavy objects and have high fiber diet. And consult a general surgeon ASAP. Regards

Hello.. Well it looks like he is suffering from hemorrhoids or piles as we say in layman terms...please consult a general surgeon and get it examined and evaluated...you may require a minor surgical procedure...