Lump in underarms

Hi I have a lump in my underarm from past 7-8 there any medication for that other than surgery
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lump in underarms

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

If it has been there from 7 to 8 years it is likely to be a tumour like a lipoma. Or it maybe a cyst like sebaceous cyst. These are the commonest causes. There might be many other causes as well. A high frequency ultrasound scan will be able to differentiate if it is a solid mass or a cystic mass and give some other information about the lump. Most likely it will require surgery. Please get it diagnosed either by a general surgeon or a dermatologist. Once diagnosed you can plan the treatment. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?