Lump in breast (probably)
I am experiencing pain in both my breasts from past few days. It feels as if there is a rock inside my both breasts. Sometimes it is small and sometimes big. I think that its a lump. Can it be harmful. There is no other change in breast. I am very scared.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

If it's in both breasts and cages size, it's very likely FIBROADENOSIS ( lumpy breast). It happens due to hormone imbalance. Please get an ultrasound done and work with a good gynae who understands hormones.
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, please visit a general surgeon around your area. You need to get examination done and imaging like breast USG. If it's related to periods, then please do see Gynaecologist around too.