Lump in anal
Have a lump inside the anal which is very painful n does not allow me 2 sit freely. Pain during bowel movement n thin small stools come out.Previously I had grade 1 piles for which a surgeon gave an smuth ointment to apply after bowels n a powder to drink in water for constipation.I'm not sure if dat lump s due 2 piles

Yes it could be due to piles. If other procedures haven't been successful or you have large hemorrhoids, your doctor may recommend a surgical procedure. Surgery can be performed on an outpatient basis or you may need to stay in the hospital overnight. Consult surgeon....