Lump after injection
I got an injection for my cervical pain weeks back (probably around 15th December) and last week I noticed a lump under my skin (left side of hips, where the injection was interested) it's tough and kind of swelled or may be it's a big lump. I haven't applied anything yet, nor ice cubes or anything Is this serious? Is it curable at home it should I go to doc personally.

What injection was given to you ? Some Depot preparations may take long time to dissolve. U should watch it and if it becomes painful and feel inflamed visit hospital.