Lumbar Prolapse
Is there a permanent remedy for l4 l 5 lumbar disc prolapse, it troubles me a lot as I'm in marketing.

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

The only permanent remedy for disc prolapse is surgical removal of the disc. Disc replacement is in its infancy and has not been widely accepted in the medical community. However many patients do benefit from medicines and physio. Many have long lasting relief not requiring surgery thereafter. For meds you have to visit an ortho surgeon.  I cannot prescribe meds as Practo prohibits me from doing so. Good luck