Lumbago/ sciatica.
I m suffering from low back pain from past one month and diagnosed as lumbago later sciatica. I m confused when I came to know that there is no cure for this. Orthopedic advised to take complete bed rest but no use. Want to know who exactly treates this pain. Eagerly waiting to start the right treatment. Some say Ayurveda and some for acupuncture and some allopathic. Really confused. Kindly guide me.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, Consult Spine Specialist.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Sciatica is due to insult or injury to sciatic nerve. Which is major nerve of posterior aspect of thigh..... Which is treated conservatively with supplements for nerve regeneration.....