LPR and sore throat
I have been suffering from sore throat from last 6 month.Every time mucus user to come and an irritation on the right side of throat. Whenever i take something cold or hot it gives me a buring feeling inside the throat. Dictor took the scopy of throat and he told me that you have LPR and allergic reflux. I was under the medication under him and he suggested me to have anti allergic medicine for 3 month. But nothing is working out and i even took the antibiotics for long time but nothing is working out. Please suggest

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. Please drop in so that I may examine you and help you out. Please bring all your previous treatment records when you come.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Laryngo Pharyngeal Reflux(LPR) might be appropriate in your case. You need to take long term antacids. Avoid Tae, coffee & citrus fruits like lemon. Eat something small every 2 hours during awake time for lifetime. Otherwise your problem will never be solved.