Lower right Back Pain
Hi. I am suffering from back pain past 4 weeks. It was cured nearly but then one day when I was bending down I suddenly got a sprain in my back. Since then I am having this pain again. Please help me.. What shud I do? Is it due to acidity or gas?

Dr. S. Joseph Peter Rajan (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Kanchipuram
Normally acidity or gas may not cause sudden back pains. Back pain of you may be due to sudden muscle catch or due to ligament sprain at spinal joint or due to disrupted disc or its content which may have causes like core muscle weakness so better consult a Physiotherapist to know the cause and treat it appropriately U may be treated with electrotherapy manual therapy and of course exercises and lifestyle modifications that can cure ur problems till that better take rest u can go for some hot water fermentation try to lie on flat surface and never try to lift weights on bending Thank u
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello musculoskeletal causes Trauma Spondylitis Ligament injury should be ruled out consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.