Lower right abdomen pain

It's going to be a year postnatal - September 30th and I only started getting my menstrual cycle since June 18th post that since 2 months I have terrible right lower abdomen and slight right lower back ache lasts for few hours and then fades away without any painkillers, is this something to worry about because this never happened pre pregnancy ever. And my lpm was August 22nd. Is this ovulation pain or could it be chances of cyst or any other disorders?

Doctor Answers (3) on Lower right abdomen pain

Dr Tanmay Palsule
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Homeopath

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
From the description of your complaint it appears that it could be some kind of spasmodic affection. The location that you describe is where the Rt kidney, Ovary & Appendix are located. Further opinion can be given only after examining you. A sonography would definitely help.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since when are you having this issue? We need to examine you and run some tests like a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis to know the exact cause if the pain. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Better get it checked out as soon as possible.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Homeopath
Begin with Homoeopathic medicine Mag Phos 200. 4 pills x 3 times daily x 30 days. Chew pills on tongue. Take pills regularly.