Lower limbs sever pain - post covid 19
Got covid on 28 April 2021. Was under home isolation with mild symptoms - fever of 99-100.5 degrees daily. As the fever continued for 10 days, I used Medrol 16 mg twice for 5 days and 8 mg twice for 5 days. Got negative test and fever reduced after using Medrol. I didn't use as blood thinners. Now since 24 may 2021, I am getting severe muscle pain in my lower limbs. Especially during resting period and nights. There is no swelling. Checked D-dimer, it is 190. Checked blood sugar and its was surprisingly 148 fasting and 227 mg/dl(previously non diabetic). Not using any diabetic medication and planning to repeat sugar test. Visited orthopedic surgeon for lower limb pain, and he gave FLEXOR D Tab(half tab in morning and half tab in night) for10days.Using those tablets. But still severe pain is coming. Using paracetamol 650 in addition to doctor prescription due to pain. Some other doctor friends told me that post covid pains are common. Pls suggest. Do I need to go for any further tests.

Post Covid pains are normal. Elevated blood sugars are seen after usage of steroids such as Medrol.
Continue paracetamol for pain. Do mild stretching and range of motion exercises of all joints. Apply warm water bags to painful areas. Drink plenty of fluids. Continue vitamin supplements. Consult a physician for management of raised blood sugars. Video consult if you have any further questions.
You should get your sugar controlled. This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)