Lower back pain.
When I am not eating for a long time I start having mild pain in my lower back. Immediately after eating some snacks it is gone. What could be a possible reason?

Hi....., it could be an referred pain due to gastritis.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals... try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can....