Lower back pain

Since 4-5 years I'm suffering from lower back pain but off late the pain is very very bad. I took an x-ray to check what's the matter. Reports shows that I have got spondylosis of l4-l5 with s1 sacralisation. The doctor that I'm consulting says a nerve is getting compressed and my spine space has reduced in l4-l5 and l5-s1. Have spent 48000 till now as I'm taking Ayurveda medicine of oil and lep. I want to know what's the alternative treatment I can opt for and will I ever get relieved of this pain?

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower back pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.