Lower back pain

See a lower back pain heavily , though a regular gym goer , unsure what has caused the problem , is an ortho doctor to be consulted for this?
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Ya consult ortho doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?