Lower back pain
My mom is having lower back. So to which doctor should I go orthopedic or gyno for she is a lady. Please suggest me
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Some gynae problems may cause backache. Please consult Ortho surgeon first and if Ortho problem is ruled out then consult a gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?