Lower back pain

MRI scan for spine and identified as diffuse bulging of intervertebral Disc noted c4 c5 level causing mild compression Of dural sac. And Intervertebral Discs Space appears mildly hypo intense for lumber spine. Rest everything is normal. I want to know reason behind lower back pain. It pains heavily while sitting.. I have consulted neurology doctors and they told me to do excersize. I'm getting temporary relief after excersize but not permanent. I'm doing excersize from last 3 months regularly. Will only excersize is enough to cure me?? I had vitamin d deficiency and taking medicine for same.. Will vitamin d deficiency causes back pain?? I'm really sacred... Plz help me.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition and your concern towards your health. You wee that's obvious that your back pain is because of the disc compression. And the disc compression us because if the deficiency of vitamin D-3 which causes less calcium absorption to the bones. So make sure that your vitamin D3 levels are normal. And it is good that you're exercising keep continuing it you shall see improvement on your own. thank you
Harisha N L

Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.