Mild diffuser disc bulge
How much time will take for mild diffuser disc bulge will go for its original position or reabosrbs nd coming to my pain firstly one leg pain nd nerves tingling and now both 2 legs are some what paining nd after nerve tingling and am taking medicines present how much time will take sir plz tell me and is this serious ?? Is this life time problem ??

It usually takes 6-8 weeks to be alright. The basic mantra fir treatment and future prevention is. 1. Lifestyle modification. 2. Back specific physiotherapy 3. Proper medications. With all these you can get timely relief and prevent future problems too.
consult with your MRI reports.
thank you