Lower Back Pain(lumber)
From last 4 years suffering from lower back pain. Had MRI and x ray but nothing came out. Presently it is continuous, and getting worse. Doctors assumed it is disc degeneration which cnt be cured and asked me to wait for natural healing. already had physiotherapy sessions,but pain still continues. Kindly give me some key points to heal this condition. Note no pain during sleep no pain transfer to legs Mild pain but continues whole day Lower lumber curvature pain No other allergies No hereditary problems No alcohol,smoking,drugs etc

Hello.. Well yes that is the common condition to suspect...but since you are not relieved by it I think it is related to your posture and daily activities..why is your profession..how do you sit and sleep daily....we need little more history for it...continue the physiotherapy sessions am sure it will help...thank you
Dr. R . Deepak
General Physician 32 yrs exp Pune
Try Acupuncture and Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy . It will definitely help.