Lower back pain

I suffered severe pain in the lower back last month. X-ray showed it was a muscle spasm. I probably got it when I bent forward while exercising. I took 3 weeks to fully recover. I think the same issue has hit back, but with less intensity this time. Got mild pain at the same location when I bent down for dusting a couple of days ago. Do I need physiotherapy for permanent solution? Will it be fixed with some simple exercises? Is it posture-related issue? Please help me with this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower back pain

Good to continue physiotherapy treantment and follow the adwise whatever physiotherapist given.. If u r getting numbness and tingling sensation in hand or leg or both then go for MRI for perfect diagnosis.. Tc
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Yes it might be posture related issue..you are not maintaining correct postures..secondly physiotherapy will help in recovery and faster healing. So better consult once and continue those exercises..you can use hot water fomentations for relief also .. Am sure it will be relieved you. Consult a physiotherapist