Lower back pain
I have been suffering from back pain since 4-5 years. The lower back muscles feel tight whenever i arch my back and it pains a little after i play football. and when i poke the lower back muscles with my finger, it pains a little as well. I personally don't think it has anything to do with the spine. I think it's a problem of the muscles. Please suggest me what to do.

Chiropractic Mobilization will help. Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.

+176
Chat with a doctor
Apply ice pack
do spinal extension and single leg raise exercise and streching exercises
meet physiotherapist near by you.
Avoid running and playing. Physiotherapy treatment must for you
Stretch you back and leg muscles before and after the football game. Apply cold pack after the game. See a PT for evaluation.