Lower back pain

Hi sir, one year back I have Lowe back pain N taken physiotherapy after week I was normal, after two months I fell down and got my tail bone fractured. I have used coccyx pillow for six months but due emergency travels N office work I have to sit longer hours in offices. Now I am getting my both feets are getting pain when k stand and getting pain in lower back when I sit. Is there any treatment for this?

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower back pain

Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT) Chennai | Physiotherapist
This condition is called coccydynia. I have experience in handling these kind of problem.. You won't get this method of treatment with traditional Physio practitioner unless they identify the cause for this problem... During consultation I can explain you is a chain reaction from one problem to other like you said about your foot pain..using a donut pillow is just a temporary solution through which you can sit comfortably but you have to correct the affected muscles...pls contact us @