Lower back pain

Do i really need operation? And tell me the restrictions? ? What exercise i have to do? The neck pains when i turn to right side.. please help me
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower back pain

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, usually doctor dont suggest operation for mild bulge in intervertebral disc.Options of surgery is considered taking your symptoms and complications of pregnancy into account. Not necessarily surgery cures the problem completely. With physiotherapy you can get better. Here I cannot explain ,you must consult physiotherapist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?