Low weight
How i increase my weight without any medicine ? My weight is less then the normal weight according to my height .

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Pune

U need to gain23 KGS I can help u with 4-5 KGS in month that too muscle. Low body weight can have low stamina. Tiredness easy fatigue to avoid all these problems have healthy diet .I can plan customize diet for you
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age. A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person.l Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail