Low testosterone problem
Hi doctor,my testosterone level is very low,so I would want to know any medicine name which is natural and don't cause any sideeffect?really need help...

Dr. Harisha N L

there are numerous causes for decreased level, it may be due to trauma to the testis, infections,obesity,kidney diseases,liver diseases,certain medications mainly pain medications derived from opioids,people suffering from sickle cell disease or thalassemia can also have this,people taking glucocorticoids can also have this,other hormones in the body with abnormal levels can also impact on testosterone levels,chronic alcoholism is also one of the cause...so before starting on testosterone directly,so the underlying cause should be treated...which will be more beneficial than simply taking the supplements....Consult endocrinologist they will do the needful.

Hello there....., underproduction of testosterone either directly due to decreased production in the testes or indirectly due to lack of stimulation of the testes to produce testosterone by the pituitary gland is called hypogonadism and is a medical condition requiring treatment....testosterone is supplemented by injections, gels or tramsdermal patches....Consult your Physician for further advice....