diabetes-icon
Low testorone
I am suffering from low testosterone problem , I have done all the test like free testosterone and all. My result of tests are 7 ng/DL which is very low. I have also seen the specialist in endocrinologist ( AIMS ). Now as a treatment they decided to give me testoviron 250 depot injection twice a month . so is it ok ?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Well,, sir you have undergone tests already and you have visited the endocrinologist too,, since he advised with exogenous replacement of testosterone, go ahead with his advice. Even though they are not exactly same as testosterone it work's li testosterone with little side effects but in this case, benefits from the exogenous replacements are more then side effects, so go ahead with it sir.