Low rate of sperm
Sir I had a bad happit of masturbation. I masturbated more or less every day for 1 year.But now I left this habbit. Its nearly 2 months I am not masturbating. Yesterday my friend told me that excess masturbation decrease sperm production rate in the body. so doctor if he is right then pls doctor tell me the name of medicines and the dirction to use these medicines to again increase the sperm production rate in my body.

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
General Physician 17 yrs exp Kanpur

There is nothing like excess masturbation. As you cannot eat more than your appetite   you can not do  sex or masturbation more than your sex drive or libido. Sex drive fluctuate with many factors most important is you testosterone level in your blood. Semen is mix of fluid derived from three different source, prostate, seminal vesicle, and testis. Testis keep on producing sperm at constant rate irrespective of masturbation frequency. However, repeated discharge transiently decrease volume and viscosity of fluid derived from prostate and seminal vesicle. It has nothing to do with body weakness. Guilt which we developed due to poor knowledge and misinformation created by quacks lead to depression and perceived self image of loss of weight and disability. Please come out of this. Enjoy sex or masturbation. At same time maintain health balance food.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hay buddy be grown up have gd nutrition n exercise well it'll be fine
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Dont worry.. Take tb  speman n cp addyzoa mrng n evev wd hot milk fr 4 months