Low platelet count which vaccine to take
I had platelet count between 1 lac to 1.5 lac. Recently I didn't check. But usually varies within the above range! I was not prescribed for any medication before to improve it! Can I take covid vaccine? Which vaccine should I prefer?

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
If you are in doubt about the platelet count kindly get it checked and consult for management
The reference ranges for different labs are different Some state normal platelet levels above 1.4 lakh
Schedule your vaccination after consultation