Low BP & diziness
My sister has low bp,she is very young (22) what are the reasons behind low bp and how to solve it ,the doctor has prescribed a capsule called lycolyfe,what is it for? I am not able to find sufficient detail online. Kindly solve my doubts.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there. I can understand your concern. How low is her blood pressure? It would have been better if you had posted her previous two readings. A blood pressure reading of 120/80 mmhg is generally considered normal. But sometimes, normal individuals can have blood pressure as low as 90/60 mmhg. If it goes below this then you have to worry. Ask her to take plenty of fluids regularly. Eat food rich in salt. Also it is important to check if she on any medications for any other disorders. Because those medications can be causing low blood pressure. Consult your general physician and monitor her blood pressure regularly.