Low blood pressure
I got my BP checked and it is at 100/60. is this some thing that i need to worried? recently i got a gastric problem. it is the reason for low Blood Pressure?

Hello 100/60 is not considered as low blood pressure its in the normal range sbp 100 to 140 and dbp 60 to 90 mm of hg...and gastritis is not responsible for this you are not suffering from low blood pressure and for gastritis avoid spicy food alcohol smoking drink plenty of water and have food on time consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.

Low blood calcium causes