Low birth weight
Worry about low birth weight , it's only 2.1kg , lactation 6-8 times a day but very little, suggest any formula milk or any thing..

If child is LBW, I’m sure a paediatrician must have mentioned some multivitamin, calcium and vitamin D at discharge. If not , please contact me for exact dosage.
Breastfeeding is sufficient for a LBW baby as he/she needs small amounts of milk every 2 hours or on demand
There are many brands in the market used for babies less than 6 months. However I suggest disuse of such products due to high chances of loose motions , infection , reduction in mothers milk production and nipple confusion .
Hi. You can take tablets like lactare to increase breast milk. Eat healthy food. Relax. Drink plenty of water/ liquids/ soup