Low back pain
I am 8 weeks pregnant. Lying on bed since 4 days . I only get up for eating food and going to washroom. My lower back is paining like hell.Taking crocin 2 times a day as suggested by my gynec and she says as I have not completed 3 months, she cannot give me painkiller. But crocin is not affecting at all. My lower back is paining like hell. Tried volini and hot water bag but no use.My pain is increasing day by day. I dont know what to do. My studies are also suffering. Do I have to wait for 1 month to pass, so I complete 3 months and Do I have to be on bedrest for next 1 month as I just can't even sit.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

See this pain is not pertaining to your pregnancy... You should take opinion from orthopaedic and lit exercise from physiotherapists for your backache.... No need to take bed rest... First See whts the reason for that... Complete Obstetrician. Check up even...
Dr. Junamoni Borgohain
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Guwahati

Hi there ,but why are u lying down on the bed ,due to obstetric or orthopedic reason   because pain is there in pregnancy but not that one is unable to even sit down ,I would suggest u get a proper evaluation done, and for the time being put a pillow under ur knees and rest ur legs over pillows and think positive and do not think  of time