Love failure thoughts
My wife loves one person since her 14th year now she married to me but she not forget his boy friend she is not comited with him at at any more only phone talking like normal friends but resently she told me this she was wanting to com out of this thoughts so plz advise sir plz

I think she needs some professional support... Fix an appointment with a psychological counselor for her, so that she could talk to the professional openly and might be able to overcome this issue.
Hi.. This is something required strong will power to connect with reality ... So before  going for any decisions.. it important to consult psychologist.. For right decision n right direction. U cn connect with us.. Deep Homoeopathic Clinic..
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Just be aware that we can't complete remove or erase past memories. This is the common mistake people try to do to forget the past. More and more we attempt to forget, the memories keep increasing strongly into the mind. Your wife is going through this issues. She need to learn the methods to manage and control such thoughts by accepting the reality and forgive the past. I know that it's easier said than done. Be positive. There are psychological techniques and therapies to overcome the past bothering thought and memories. Feel free to reach me online or call for further assistance to overcome this problem. Be positive. You both will be alright soon.
I am an online counselor. Please connect with me through Practo to discuss further and find solution.