Lot of pain in head
From last two three months I am suffering from severe headache..I am getting pain in between the eyes and above the head and this is happening mostly in night .Can you please help me regarding that? Thanks.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Headache is just a symptom. Not a disease. Headache may be due to many reason, including hereditary, going hungry for long, anxiety, heat of sun etc. It may be sinusitis or migraine. Do consult to know what's causing your problem. Without treating the cause, you can't get rid of the headache completely. Good luck