Loss of memory.

There is always a fogginess in the mental eye. When I close my eye to remember something its all grey and i cant recall things easily. If some1 teaches me something new i have to ask them the same thing again & agn. Overdependent on sticky notes. Lost my confidence .fail in exams. Get into trouble due to poor recalling

Doctor Answers (1) on Loss of memory.

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, there are memory exercises available which help you but I don't want to jump to conclusion so soon. Considering from the facts you stated above it sounds like you have serious memory issues which otherwise in an ADHD/ADD are not so severe. Hence, I feel you should get a check up first from a neurophysician and if that turns out to be alright I can go ahead and suggest some memory techniques. Other explanation could also be that you give a lot of stress to your brain to recollect and that can lead to a difficulty in recollection as well. But as I said, I don't want to jump to conclusions before you get it checked by a specialist. Once you do so, I can advise you further accordingly.