Loss of concentration

Because of restlessness and anxiety I feel it difficult to be calm , not able to concentrate on studies and keeps on jumping from one thing to other ...I loose the interest in the subject or work in which I am involved. I always thinks alot usually about useless random things and because of this I tend to create misconception about the person I talk to ..

Doctor Answers (4) on Loss of concentration

You seem to be having some kind of an anxiety which re-surfaces while talking to people.
You can start with Homeopathic medicine given as under:-
CAL. CARB. 1M
1 POWDER while going to bed.
From next morning:--
Ignatia 200
4 pills x 3 times daily x 30 days
Take medicine as advised.
This is great that you are turbulent. May be you are not following your heart and just coping and compromising in desire for peace or purpose.
But your mind is relentless.

Give special time to yourself. Its a long journey to understand our own self. There are matters or forces in your environment which is causing dissatisfaction from self.

Take a dose of IGNITIA 200 and you will feel sorted. Best remedy to take care of over worry and negativity.

Hi there, just try to analyze the reason for your anxiety by introspection. Anxiety in turn is leading to restlessness and reduced attention span.
There has to be a history of mental shock which in turn is leading to stress. Meditation also helps. Please consult a qualified homeopath who  specializes in treating such cases by prescribing purely on mental symptoms to help you recover from this ailment.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Fix the mind on some object either within the body or without. Keep it there steadily for some time. This is concentration. You will have to practise this daily.Purify the mind first through the practice of right conduct and then take to the practice of concentration. First you have to control your senses...