Loss of balance while walking and dizzin
I am having problem of Imbalance from last 3 years...I feel like I am going to lose my balance. I also feel dizzy and weak all the time. I am 24 years old .. I have done MRI scans, consulted neurologist , psychiatrist.. None of them could help. Please advise how to cure this?

It could be very much like vestibular migraine which can be easily treated . VIDEO NYSTAGMOGRAPHY TEST will be helpful Medication and Daily exercises workout will help u most

What causes loss of balance and dizziness Balance problems causes Balance problems walking