Loose weight

Hi my weight is 70 kg and my age is 22. I want to loose my weight before Diwali. Please give me some tips except exercises because I my too lazy to do exercise and I didn't get time for that.
views-icons 21 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Loose weight

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,yes you can reduce your weight. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise -no need of heavy exercise daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or aerobics morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively. 2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods. 3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight. 4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet. 5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets. 6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day. All the best.