Loose skin
Hello,ive been on calorie counting diet upto thousand five hundred kcal per day.bmi was 30.6 now it is reduced to 27.3,in the period of 4 months with 6kms/hr walk 4 times a week . Now the problem is i got loose skin under my biceps and chest regions.what is the best solution?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi - U might not v proper diet .just calorie burnt is not the solution which shouy be slow & consistent. Now I advice u to add little more green vegetables, citrus fruits, 1 banana, all foods rich in vitamin E,vitamin C ,b complex, papaya, gourds all helpful, olive oil external can use.
Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Weight-loss without proper diet will lead to such issues.Counting cals is good but counting nutrition is better.If your protein levels are low they lead to loose skin etc.