Loose Motions
I use to go shit after every meal or 5 to 6 times in a day. Is this a serious problem? Please help me out from this

Hello there loose motion are such when you loose water along with stool and the consistencyof the stools would totally watery. The current condition you're facing is different apart from loose stools. To sort this out kindly consult a general practitioner.of your locality for your help. These aren't loose stools that is happening because of incomplete defecation. Take good fiber diet such as banana, cucumber, vegetables etc... For improvement. Thank you