Loose Motion
Having loose motions since last 8 days... Took three tabs of zonflox Oz but then stopped. It seems to be some infection. Again starting the same medicine. What precautions I should take and is the medicine Correct.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello,, I went through your query, please continue the tablet, twice a day for five days after food to complete control of infection. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking ors solution or fruit juice or tender coconut or water. Avoid spicy and junk foods. Eat some curd rice which helps to recover faster.