Loose motion(conti.4weeks
Hi, I m suffering from loose motion from last 4 weeks continuously. In starting I have taken Metrogyl 400 but it have no effect on my heath than I have taken Norcin 400, due to this loose motion stopped for 2 days but on 3rd day end it start again and than yet it is being continued. This loose motion include very little pain in stomach, gas and in a day 4-5 times loose motion. After taking Metrogyl just rate of loose motion decrease by 2-3 times but it is still a loose motion n other pain n gas remain same. I have a doubt that this is due to a side effect of swelling Lignocaine LoX gel 2% during sucking n I have used that lox gel inside my ass in a good amount UpTo a inner depth of ass. I think some amount of that lox gel is present inside my stomach which creates problem, I m not a medical student so I have only doubt. my daily diet is so much simple.

Hi.... Side effects of lox won't persists for such a long time..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach...