Loose & uneven skin tone

I have an uneven skin tone specially around the forehead its darker than the rest looks sun burn and loose skin. Pls suggest me the treatment and what might be the cause of it.
views-icons 63 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Without seeing you it is hard to comment upon please consult your dermatologist and get a diagnosis first which is very important to initiate a proper and correct treatment. However for the time being You can start regular sunscreen atleast 3 times a day of atleast 30 spf.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?