Looking for a dentist for
Teeth broken. Hit by floor wall. Please suggest me the contact no of doctor in dwarka. Teeth is damaged
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Garima Prashad Gupta
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi
hi good evening sir you can contact us at Aarogyam Naturopathy and dental care, ramphal chowk sector 7 you can get our details on Practo in the meanwhile you can give syrup paracetamol to your child 2 tsp to relieve the pain also give soft and cold diet to child like cold milk or daliya or daal chawal regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.