Long term weight loss

I seem to gain and lose weight really quick and because of that, I'm not able to lose weight in the long term, I've made lifestyle changes but missing one day of workout or having a cheat days brings back the extra weight. And I've been struggling from weight loss for as long as I can remember, I don't seem to lose weight, I only reduce by inches, I don't know what's wrong with my body that I'm not able to maintain the weight loss for long, please suggest something

Hello there, we understand how you feel when you think of something and somethingelse is happening with your body. It is good that you workout but it is bad that you skip your workout. And the cheat days should be 5-7 days month. If you are not getting time to workout then time change your priorities and regarding the weight loss if you're reducing by inches then your muscle bulk is.increasing and your fat content is decreasing. keep it.going. Thank you