cardiologist-icon
Long term use of propranolol in anxiety
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from social anxiety disorder. Please tell me is propranolol daily / randomly use can affect health? Mean if we take for few days take break few days.

If you feel good and symptoms of anxiety are not there... you can discontinue propranolol with your doctor consultation
Hello, Depends upon the dose that you are taking. If its a very low dose then won’t have any side effects. But I suggest if you take it then take regularly do not skip in between as it won’t help. If you want to stop it then do it in consultation with a psychiatrist. Take care