Lock jaw with TMJ dislocation
M suffering from right side lock jaw problem from last 2 months n after scanning it was found that my two molar teeths are in progress n little dislocation was also found in TMJ joint scanning. M taking myoril 4 mg on alternate days followed by regular steaming n using chin strap in night but still this problem is not fully gone.. Everyhow Or the other pain n blocked movement of jaw occurs. Suggest me the best possible Therapy.

Dear practo user, You need to consult an Oral Medicine specialist for this problem. A detailed history, and few investigations are needed for proper Diagnosis and management. U can teleconsult here as well on my page. Myself MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology specialist from most eminent government dental hospital Maulana Azad Institute DELHI MAMC/MAIDS. I will Diagnose this and provide medical management as needed . thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
This pain could worsen over a period of time. A thorough clinical and radiological examination is required.
Avoid over stretching of mouth and joint while laughing , yawning and eating. Use hand to support over chin while doing the same. Avoid chewing hard substances.
Get appliances fabricated for tmj joint