Liver problem.

My USG of abdomen show early fatty change in liver.other things are normal .sgpt and protein is within normal range.the fibroscan show 9.3 kps of stiffness.I have problem of having loose motion at least one in a day.My stool contains lot of mucous.apatite is normal.Iam suffering from what disease and what treatment is required.I am a non alcoholic vetitarian.

Hi...., Lower your cholesterol. A healthy plant-based diet, exercise and medications can help keep your cholesterol and your triglycerides at healthy levels.... Lose weight.  reduce the number of calories you eat each day and increase your physical activity in order to lose weight.... Choose a healthy diet. Eat a healthy diet that's rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.....Exercise and be more active. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week....