Liver function
Sir,my SGPT level is 105 and SGOT is 52 what should be done ,is any treatment or medicine have to take ?

Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

+158
Chat with a doctor
All kinds of liver issues are curable by homoeopathic medicines without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Dear,  don't worry Without patient details means problems cannot comment on reports Is it because of all of sudden infection or it's because of secondary problem means other problems leading to elevated liver enzymes Consult with detailed history Or fallow your treating doctor
Hello don't worry. Medicine can cure this problem.
Age 31 You alcoholic Any other addiction Take natural treatment for liver Its curable Consult me online if you want permanent solution