Liver chirrosis
My mother is suffering from liver chirrosis and her treatment is going on in delhi but about 2 month she is suffering from viral fever fever comes in at 6 pm around with cold shivering and this is happening for last 2 month fever once ok and again come In evening suggest me sir what I should do..

Hello well if I see the history what you are mentioning I feel that the cirrhosis might be because of the viral hepatitis which she is facing the hepatitis caused by the virus is itself causing the shiva I need a little more history as well as need to examine the patient it would have been better if you could attach the reports so that I could help you better thank you...